Your Satisfaction is Our Greatest Pursuit

How To Purchase

Step 1: Identify Your Basic Needs.

Step 2: Contact our sales engineer.

Step 3: Sales engineer gives you solutions.

Step 4: Payment with TT/credit card, 30% first and then pay the balance of 70 when the machine is finished

Step 5: Sea transportation


Machine color, logo, design, package, carton mark, manual etc can be customized!

Payment Terms

We support bank electronic transfer (TT) and credit cards. For other payment methods, you can contact us to negotiate.

We support EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc.

You can pay 30% first, and we will take pictures and send videos to you after our factory has finished producing the machines. Then you pay the remaining 70% of the balance.

Regarding payment currency:
We support USD, EUR, RMB and other mainstream currencies around the world.

Installation Guidance

Documentation, video, remote online extruder installation guidance for you

After-sales Service

Paying for our machines is just the beginning of the service.

Our workers and engineers will help you to operate the machine quickly.

We support free warranty and parts replacement within 1 year (damage caused by non-human factors)..

Our sales engineers are 7*24 hours online. If you encounter problems during the daily use, you can contact us at any time.

Ainuok, A Leading Feed&Food Extruder Manufacturer

Founded in 2010, Anyang Ainuok Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd is specialised in the research, development, production and sales of feed extruders and food extruders for more than 10 years.

We have got quality certifications of ISO9001, SGS, and CE etc. Machine color, logo, design, package, carton mark, manual etc can be customized!

With a production ability of 5000 sets per month, AINUOK is the largest feed&food extruders factory in China.

Feed&food extruders have been exported to England, Russia, Sweden, Poland, Romania, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc 120 countries and districts.

Warmly welcome clients at home and abroad to visit Ainuok factory.

Why Work With Us


11,000 square meters plant for feed&food extruders with more than 130 workers


30+ engineers with 20+ years feed&food extruder manufacturing experience


Customized with different plate materials, capacities, structures, functions etc


AinuokGroup Produce thousands of feed&food extruders each year


10 years export experience, familiar with the export process and various documents


documentation, video, remote online extruder installation guidance for you


feed&food extruders had been sold to 85 countries. Welcome to apply for a local distributor


1 year free warranty, support customization, 7*24 online service consultation

Worldwide Extruder Projects

The global demand for food is increasing every year, and the need to find new ways to feed the world’s population is becoming increasingly important. Feed and food extruders have been used for many years as a way to produce large quantities of food quickly and efficiently. Feed and food extruder projects are an innovative solution to this challenge, providing a cost-effective way to meet the demand for animal feed and other food products.

Client Testimonials

I recently purchased a food extruder and I'm so glad I did! It's an incredibly versatile tool that can be used for a variety of foods.

The extruder is easy to use and the results are great. It takes the guesswork out of cooking and allows you to make perfect shapes every time.

I've been able to make everything from pasta dishes to snacks with my food extruder. It's been a real lifesaver in the kitchen.
Highly recommended!
Connie Namajji
Connie Namajji
I recently started using a feed extruder, and I am really impressed with its performance.

It is easy to use and produces high quality food pellets. It is quiet and efficient, allowing me to quickly make large batches of food for my animals.

The adjustable settings make it easy to customize the feed for different types of animals.

Cleanup is also a breeze since all pieces come apart easily for cleaning.
I recently purchased a food extruder and I'm really glad I did! It makes creating my own custom shapes and textures from home really easy and fun.

This appliance is a great way to add more variety to meals. The options are almost limitless! Preparation time is also greatly reduced. Clean up is very easy as well.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the food extruder and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to create unique dishes.
Anjelous Lagu

Contact Now

Contact now to get 2023 catalogue, prices and a big discount!

Anyang Ainuok Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: 008618337287858

Address: Industrial Zone, Neihuang County, Anyang, Henan, P.R.C.